CSN Rural Injury Prevention Resource Center
These documents make up the Snowmobiles and Youth Safety Packet Available from the Children's Safety Network:
- Cover Letter
- Snowmobiles and Youth Fact Sheet
- Youth Injury Prevention Strategies - What Can Health Care Providers Do?
- Selected Safety Education Programs
- Selected National Snowmobile Organizations
- When can youth safety participate in snowmobiling?
- Selected World Wide Web Sites for Snowmobile Safety and Childhood Injury Prevention
Children's Safety Network Rural Center, 1000 North, Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449, 1-800-662-6900 Fax 715-389-4950
Disclaimer and Reproduction Information: Information in NASD does not represent NIOSH policy. Information included in NASD appears by permission of the author and/or copyright holder. More
Reviewed for NASD: 04/2002